Sunday 22 January 2012

Day 8: Stage 2

Just thought I'd mention that someone on the candida diet forum reported itchy skin on back, arms, legs and stomach as a die off symptom, this is something I have experienced over the past week.

Felt REALY good today, was really busy at work, I'd been up since 5am and I didn't not stop for 10 hours - I have not felt or looked this good for I don't even know how long!!! :)

For breakfast today I had "breakfast rolls" which was some veg wrapped up in coconut flour egg "tortilla", was nice! Didn't have my lemon tho as still out!

At work, I had a glass of lemon water, and the same thing again to eat, minus the coconut flour so it was just "egg tortillas". I had a cupola of cups of chamomile tea also.

Tonight I had the usual veg stir dry, and a few slices of coconut bread - I baked the PERFECT bread, it's texture and taste to me is very similar to regular gluten free bread :) I also had a lemon in water before this meal, and today I introduced a small amount of coconut milk (in the bread and in a cup of chicory coffee).

Supplements I am now taking:
Golden seal x2
Bayberry x1 twice a day
Zinc x1 twice a day
Vitamin C x1 twice a day
Oxygen x20 drops twice a day
Molybdenum up to x3 a day

Swedish Bitters x1 drop per day
Coconut Oil x1 tablespoon a day

No comments:

Post a Comment