Monday 16 January 2012

Day 2

Woke up feeling much better this morning, more awake and "ready to go", let's see how long that lasts!

For breakfast, I had my lemon in warm water, shit of aloe Vera juice, veg omelet (asparagus, onion, garlic, courgette, pak choi and 2 free range eggs with salt black and cayenne pepper, lightly fried in olive in). Also having a cup of Oolong tea. Taken 1000mg of vitamin C and 2 garlic capsules.

I'd thought that my Oolong tea stated caffeine free but after looking at the box again it DOES NOT state this so I am going to discontinue use of this tea and switch it for something else.

Symptoms: still quite bloated, 1 or 2 new skin breakouts (only small red raised areas), a little larthargy but much better than yesterday. Facial acne clearing up quite quickly, and dry skin on hands clearing quickly. Also all flu symptoms that I've had for over a week have passed! :)

At work, the energy didn't last long - felt fatigued most of the day, kind of came and went in waves of feeling tired then fine. Also felt a bit sick and dizzy at times.

For lunch, lemon in glass of water, pepper, onion, courgette and spinach lightly sautéed in olive oil again.

Picked up a jar of organic chicory coffee to replace my hot drink with - I actually quite enjoy it unsweetened and had some ideas to make a fake coffee cake using the coconut flour on the next stage :) I also had a 2 cups of camomile tea today.

At home, my body feels very heavy, sometimes it's hard to move my limbs and my fingers, this is a new symptom I haven't experience yet. My sister commented on how much better my skin on my face was looking.

For dinner, onion, garlic, pepper, asparagus, courgette and a mix of watercress sponache and parsley, seasoned with salt, cumin, cayenne and oregano, cooked in olive oil.

My bayberry and molybdenum arrived today so I have now taken a drop of molybdenum under the tongue, 1 bayberry, 1 vitamin C and 2 garlic capsules

To finish the day, a whole lemon and warm water. Feeling totally drained, had a job to brush my teeth. But it does feel like something is changing in my body for the better!

Successful day 2! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment