Wednesday 18 January 2012

Day 3

Woke up feeling very drained still, no energy and "heavy limbs".

Had my glass of lemon and water, followed by breakfast which was the usual veg stir fry (pepper, onion, garlic, asparagus, broccoli and spinach watercress and rocket cooked in olive oil.

Mid morning I had a cup of hot chicory coffee unsweetened.

For lunch, a glass of lemon in water 1/2 hour before I lightly sautéed onion, garlic, pepper, asparagus, avocado with a leaf mixture of spinach watercress and rocket and covered in black pepper. Was delicious! The first time I've tried avocado and I love it, will be using alot more of that!

I've taken 1 vitamin C, 2 bayberry formula and 1 drop of molybdenum, my Swedish bitters have arrived but they contain alcohol so I'm waiting to find out if I should use them or not.

Going to a friends house tonight and cooking a stir fry for them, so I will have my veg stir fry alternative :)

Symptoms: tiredness, lack of energy, dry skin again in my hands. A lot of movement going on in my stomach, I think something good is defiantly going on there!

Dinner I had veg stir fry again, this time with shredded cabbage and leek. I cooked chicken noodle stir fry in sauce and baked choc brownies for my friends, they smelt so good but I resisted any temptation!

Had 2 cups of chicory coffee thought the evening and a glass of lemon in water ready for bed. The tiredness/lack of energy comes and goes, a few spots on my face and rash on my hands and legs

No comments:

Post a Comment