Friday 20 January 2012

Day 6

Woke up still feeling much better. Have a few itchy spots on my legs, hopefully that's some die off I started having yesterday. Got more energy today.

Had the usual for breakfast with 2 eggs thrown in.

At work, had lemon in water, then 4 eggs thrown in with some red onion and a courgette. A few cups of chamomile tea aswell.

Feeling a little laggish but overall so much better these last 2 days, I also look more vibrant and awake, clear skin, bright eyes.

Had a very dark (almost black) stool, not sure if that's a good thing or not, it was very heavy. And a pussy spot on my arm appeared.

Was debating whether to cook some coconut bread tonight but there is no eggs at home so that solved that problem. At least now I have had 6 full days cleanse, and tomorrow night I will cook the bread and start adding that to my diet.

I just took 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and having a cup of chicory coffee.

Tomorrow I will start the zinc supplement and the goldenseal. It's time to launch a full out attack on the candida.

Today at work I couldn't stop thinking about food even more, smells seem to be stronger but I'm still resisting any temptation, telling myself at this stage it's not worth it.

Had the usual for dinner but without any eggs, I dont want to overdo them while on the cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment