Thursday 19 January 2012

Day 4

Woke up feeling tired/achy, was quite hard to get up out of bed, BUT once I was up I actually feel better today, not so drained and a clearer mind.

Symptoms: skin dryness clearing up on hands, skin breakage on my arm is finally fading, and on my legs.

Breakfast: lemon in water, then veg stir fry, same as last nights, delicious!

I don't have my supplements with me as I stayed over my friends house, so will take them when I get home

Diet is going well, haven't deviated or cheated at all. Cannot wait until I can have coconut bread next week, it will really satisfy these cravings I have been having.

At home, had a glass of water with lemon in.

For lunch: onions, garlic, pepper, courgette, avocado with spinach watercress and rocket, had 3 free range eggs thrown in, salt and pepper- delicious!

I then took 2 bayberry, 1 vitamin C, 2 garlic capsules, a drop of molybdenum and a drop of Swedish bitters. Also had a cup of chicory after the meal.

Still feeling very tired. But after feeling very down/depressed and detached the last couple of days, my mood has definitely lifted tonight and I'm feeling much happier. I can also tense muscles which has been very hard to do.

For dinner I had the exact same thing except with 1 egg instead of 3, I don't want to over do my intake on the cleanse. I also took all the same supplements again.

Didn't have my whole lemon in water, but I did drink 3-4 glasses of water with lemon and lime halved in it

No comments:

Post a Comment