Sunday 22 January 2012

Day 7

Still feeling much better today, and my skin on my face is looking brilliant, no spots at all - I haven't looked this good in a LONG LONG time.

Had the usual veg stir fry for breakfast, with my supplements and Swedish bitters. Also coconut oil, golden seal, zinc and oxygen elements

Had an onion and courgette omelette at work (3 eggs) and a couple of cups of chamomile tea.

At home I had a glass of water with lime juice as I am out of lemons. I had the veg stir fry.

I've reintroduced the coconut bread, but I made it into a special treat - Coffee Cake, new ingredients include coconut flour and xylitol, that's it.

Will continue with the same foods for now, allowing more eggs, coconut bread and some chicken.

I'm feeling greatly improved and look so much better so am ready to move onto stage 2 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment